For Your Business
Checking and Savings Account Payments
Credit or Debit Card Payments
- Schedule a single online payment for today or a future date using a checking or savings account. There is no fee, and you control when the payment is made.
- Schedule a recurring payment using a checking or savings account. There
is no fee, and the payment is withdrawn on the due date of the bill. Establish recurring payments electronically via
My Account or by mail via a completed
- To schedule a payment, log in to My Account
or call our automated payment line at 800-432-4524. For further information or to schedule a payment through one of our agents,
- Payments can be made at any of MidAmerican Energy's customer offices. Customer offices accept cash, checks or money orders for full and partial payments.
Walk-In Payment Locations
- When mailing payments, include the pay stub from your bill, or write your MidAmerican Energy account number or service address on your check. Mail payments to:
MidAmerican Energy Company
P.O. Box 8020
Davenport, IA 52808-8020
- Western Union is MidAmerican Energy’s authorized walk-in payment provider. You can make a cash
payment at any Western Union location that accepts payments. Western Union charges a convenience fee of $1 for
this service. MidAmerican Energy cautions you about making a payment at locations other than Western Union.
Payments made at other locations may result in delayed posting of the payment to your account and
the inability to confirm the payment.