Receive expert advice and engineering assistance to improve the energy performance of your facilities and
production processes by participating in MidAmerican Energy’s Industrial Partners program.
Manufacturing facilities of any size may receive a no-cost, facilitywide energy assessment, fully-funded
system optimization studies for qualifying industrial-scale systems, recommendations for energy-saving
improvements, and other services to help you reduce energy-related costs. As an Industrial Partner,
you’ll receive the support you need to identify energy-saving opportunities, effectively manage a
long-term energy plan and achieve your energy goals.
An on-site building assessment is required prior to beginning an insulation project in order to qualify for an insulation rebate. Any improvements made prior to the assessment are ineligible for rebates.
How to get started
- Technical assistance – Free engineering assistance is provided as a service to you, including completion of a no-cost facility energy assessment to identify cost-effective energy-saving opportunities.
- Implementation support – If you’re an energy-intensive customer, you could qualify for dedicated energy management assistance to further support your aggressive implementation goals.
- System optimization – You may be eligible for no-cost system optimization studies for the following minimum loads and operations:
- Compressed air: 250 horsepower of nonbackup compressed air capacity
- Industrial refrigeration: 500 horsepower of nonbackup compressor capacity
- Process cooling: 500 horsepower of nonbackup cooling equipment
- Equipment rebates – You are eligible for prescriptive and custom incentives as outlined in the nonresidential equipment programs.
- Enhanced incentives – Bonus incentives are available when multiple projects are
completed through this program.
- Insulation rebates – An on-site building assessment is required. Visit our energy assessment insulation details page for more information.
If you have a managed customer account, contact your MidAmerican Energy key account manager for more
information about the program. Otherwise, you may call 800-432-8583
and one of our energy experts can
help you get started on improving the energy performance of your facility.
Custom Project Calculation and Industrial Partners bonus incentive calculation
Learn more about the following by viewing our fact sheets:
Brochure and Applications
View the Industrial Partners program brochure
for additional program information.
Download Program Enrollment Application
Download Project Preapproval Application
Download Project Installation Notice