Receive expert advice and engineering assistance to improve the energy performance of your facilities and
production processes by participating in MidAmerican Energy’s Industrial Partners program.
Manufacturing facilities of any size may receive a no-cost, facilitywide energy assessment, assistance with
targeted system optimization, customized recommendations for energy-saving improvements, and other services to
help increase the energy efficiency of your building processes. As an industrial customer, you’ll receive the
support you need to effectively identify energy-saving opportunities and manage a long-term energy plan.
- Technical assistance – Free engineering assistance is provided as a service to you, including completion of a no-cost facility energy assessment to identify cost-effective energy-saving opportunities.
- Implementation support – If you’re an energy-intensive customer, you could qualify for dedicated energy management assistance to further support your aggressive implementation goals.
- System optimization – You may be eligible to receive up to 100 percent reimbursement of the cost of qualifying system optimization studies for compressed air, refrigeration and process cooling.
- Equipment incentives – You are eligible for prescriptive and custom incentives as outlined in the nonresidential equipment programs.
- Enhanced incentives – Bonus incentives are available when multiple projects are completed through this program. Bonus incentives may not reduce the simple payback period for the project to less than one year.
Building Operator Certification® is a nationally recognized training and certification program focused on
energy-efficient building operations and preventive maintenance procedures. BOC training provides building
operators with the skills and knowledge to incorporate energy efficiency into their operations and maintenance
practices to reduce energy usage and costs. MidAmerican Energy Company offers a maximum rebate of $500 to
eligible participants ($300 for electric customers, $200 for natural gas customers).
for additional information.
How to get started
- You must be an industrial business customer with facilities located in MidAmerican Energy Company’s Iowa service territory.
- MidAmerican Energy Company must provide the primary electricity and/or natural gas to the equipment at the facility for which the rebate is being paid.
- Custom projects and targeted system optimization must receive preapproval prior to purchase, installation or implementation to qualify for incentives.
If you have a managed customer account, contact your MidAmerican Energy key account manager for more
information about the program. Otherwise, you may call 800-432-8583
and one of our energy experts can
help you get started on improving the energy performance of your facility.
Custom Project Calculation and Industrial Partners bonus incentive calculation
Learn more about the following by viewing our fact sheets:
Download Program Participation Application and Authorization
Download Project Summary Form
Download Project Installation Notice